Paper Submission Guidelines
The Manuscripts should be submitted in error-free state to the maximum extent possible. Author (s) should provide declaration in a separate Covering Letter, that the Research paper is the original work of Author (s) and it has not been published or submitted for publication anywhere else.
Authors are requested to submit original and unpublished manuscripts in the Soft copy in MS Word format through E-Mail or via Online Submission on http://conference.cybertimes.in". The final selection of the papers will be based on their originality, relevance and clarity for further research and development.
All the Papers will be sent to the Team of Evaluation Board for the final approval and only the selected papers will be published in the journal. The authors may re-submit their manuscript based on the feedback provided by our editors. Copyright of all the papers will vest with the publisher and it is a condition of acceptance that copyright shall be vested with the publisher, unless the paper has been designated Open Access.
- RESEARCH PAPER TITLE: The title of the paper should be in Times New Roman with Font Size 22. It should be Bold Typed, Centered Aligned and Fully Capitalized.
- AUTHOR NAME (S) & INFORMATION: The author (s) Full Name (with initials) should be in Bold Letters, Designation, Institution Name, and E-mail Address should be in Italic & 12-Point with Times New Roman Font.
- ABSTRACT: The abstract should not be more than 100-150 words and should be in full Italics. The abstract must be illuminating and explain the Purpose, Scope & Conclusion of the research paper.
- KEYWORDS: Abstract must be followed by a list of keywords. It should be 12-point, Italics, with Times New Roman Font. Keywords should be arranged in alphabetic order separated by commas.
- RESEARCH PAPER: Research Paper should be prepared in UK/US English on a standard A4 size in portrait paper setting. The paper should be typed with Double Column, Single-Line Spacing, 12font, Times New Roman, and 1” margin on all four sides of the page, MS Word compatible format text. It should be free from all the grammatical, spelling and punctuation errors and must be edited carefully with the support of your Guide. It should not be more than 6-8 pages.
- HEADINGS: All the headings should be in 14 point Times New Roman Font. The heading text should be in Bold, Left Aligned and Fully Capitalized and Roman Numbered.
- SUB-HEADINGS: All the sub-headings should be in 12 point Times New Roman Font. The sub-heading text should be in Bold, Left Aligned and Fully Capitalized.
- FIGURES & TABLES: The Figure & Table headings should be in 10 point Times New Roman Font. It should be in Bold, Centre Aligned and Title Case. The figures & Tables should be Self-Made, Simple, Crystal clear, centered aligned, separately numbered & self-explained. Figure heading should be placed below the Figure and Table heading should be placed above the Table. Sources of data should be mentioned below the table/figure and it should be ensured that the tables/figures are referred to, from the main text.
- EQUATIONS: These should be consecutively numbered in parentheses, horizontally centered with equation number placed at the right.
- REFERENCES: The list of all references should be arranged alphabetically. The author (s) should mention the actual utilized references in the preparation of Research Paper only and should also mention it with numbering ( ) wherever it is used in the paper.
For More details please visit:
- The Research Paper should be submitted in document file only i.e. .doc or .docx file extensions.
- The Author should mention the following in the Subject Column of the mail:
Submission of Research Paper in the area of Technology, Management, Science, Engineering etc. Please specify the exact category out of the list of areas and if it is not in the list then specify other and mention the exact name of it.
- The Research Paper should not be more than 6-8 pages.
- The author (s) should submit the complete Research Paper in the first instance.
- The author will get an Email confirmation within 24 to 48 working hrs. once the Research Paper will be received. In case of non-receipt of Email confirmation within 48 working hrs. of Paper submission, the author is required to send a separate mail to the Editor.
Main Text Format:
- Need/Importance of the study
- Problem Statement
- Research Methodology
- Results & Discussion
- FUTURE Scope for further research